CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Doesn't the quarter end 31th March? It's been 18 days of the...

1. 232 Posts.
    Doesn't the quarter end 31th March? It's been 18 days of the claimed 30 days by end of the Month for sealing a loan deal so I won't worry until after Mid April you can only hope the directors have done their due diligence or really do have the 10.5m euros in the bank.
    I took a punt and bought a small parcel of .5m I'm hoping they get the finance over the line it seems that the funding will make people believe it is going to happen and should see a nice sp spike.
    There figures don't quite stack up on production they are hoping Lacerta are processing 60000t of tailings for around
    9000t of 63% Fe Magnetite within 3 months it then goes on to say 100000t within 12 months for 15000t concentrate which is a 15% recovery.
    There end maximum output was 250kt processed for 60kt concentrate which is a bit high end as with a 15% recovery they'll only get 37.5kt concentrate per month either way though at a $55 profit margin it's $2m a month for potentially 7 years which is a lot of time to prove up their gold / silver resources. After the funding there's not a lot standing in their way IMO hopefully Mr Market agrees :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.