ASX 0.32% $61.84 asx limited

What ever they are doing, it is contributing to the share price...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    What ever they are doing, it is contributing to the share price rising.
    Looks like it has a way to go according to the charts.
    Might be worth trying to get some of that stolen money back by purchasing a few shares and waiting for the next dividend payment.

Every one is stealing your cash , super markets are good at It , Politician's are good at it , speed cameras are good at it , Universities are good at it , many religious organisations are good at it , Car Dealers do it , Real Estate people do it , Phone Manufactures do it , so there you go , don't complain about it , while ever a company can get away with stealing, you can bet the share price will go up , get on board and buy some stock before some honest person stops them from doing what ever it is that makes the SP rise. Even if it's stealing.

Remember a couple of years ago when an Australian Polly walked into Parliament , Stole 500,000 AUD and promptly gave it to some hippies up North to save the Great Barrier Reef , that was your money , where did it go , Ill tell you , strait to the pub , but my point is they are all thieves.

There are 2 professions which will always show a huge return through history , Stealing and Prostitution.
    I cant wait till a firm of Hookers hits the ASX , wow , !!!! Id sell the house to get on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.84
Change
0.200(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $11.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.39 $62.00 $61.06 $18.76M 304.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 918 $61.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.05 376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.