FME 0.00% 1.9¢ future metals nl

serious play coming up

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    After short bounce to the high 30s after Puntland disappointment, RMP status turned to "leper" and it crashed to sub cash backing.

With crisis always comes opportunity, espesh when EOFY tax losses are worth more than share value, so I have acquired a decent core possie around cash backing in last few months.

Why? ... cos I have experienced how this can move given its very tight and modest share cap structure ... check out the top 20 who's who ... and considering serious gaps remain to be filled in quantums on next primary up-leg, PLUS not the least of which are serious deals with Georgian gas about to commercialize PLUS that Puntland ground which management continues to have a positive view about.

Don't underestimate this stock cos it has shown it can quantum leap in a hurry with the right triggers and feels like opportunity to do so is approaching.

Minimal downside from here with multiples upside mid term for mine, make this a must inclusion in any energy investment portfolio for mine. And there always seem to be plenty like-minded on the buy every time some stock appears.

Thru 6 and I can see targets 12 and 18 for starters on gap-fills. Meanwhile no--one seems in a hurry to spook it.

RMP joins PCL as my two oil+gas INVESTMENTS, with a nice SUR result last year funding them.

Very tight stock at cash backing and aint your typical oiler. Feels right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $27.54K 1.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1037993 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 180000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.