AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Serious question re/ AVL and TMT, page-144

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796
    It's just embarassing how poorly our governments actually support their causes behind the scenes..
    It has been a year now since the grant was announced and they STILL have not bothered to put together terms... AVL could be using part of that money now in any number of ways to progress things faster, but it made a good headline and is a positive point for the company to remind everyone in announcements and talks, but what has the government even done except say we pledge this money?

100% unrelated and offtopic, but this weekend I had to seek help for someone in pretty extreme mental distress, and I spent a total of 6 hours waiting on hold or for call backs from the only service in my area (i'm 10 mins from a CBD btw, not outback NT), and ended up barely getting the assistance required at the end of it. Again, completely off topic, but I bring it up as another example of governments being great at flashy headlines, but look behind the scenes and nothing is actually happening..

It would be nice to at least get some terms on paper for the $49 mil as AVL are probably already meeting milestones that could trigger some of this promised financial assistance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $45.43K 2.871M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6969703 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 17362376 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.