AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Serious question re/ AVL and TMT, page-49

1. 3,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    SuZQ.

Very well worded and understood but what I don't understand is why then Vince didn't say prior the last raise that he wouldn't have a DFS, but he did.
    Why did Vince say that we would have finance by this stage and we haven't also why Vince said long lead items would be ordered by now when they haven't was he just telling porkies to the prospective holders to get them to by shares in the raise so he could continue with the science experiment.
    Why didn't he tell it how it is, he knew he wouldn't have a DFS and also he knew he wouldn't have the long term items ordered also he knew he wouldn't have finance but he said different for the capital raise with his charts to construction & Pre -commissioning and then he signed the document.
    So does this mean we don't believe a word he says anymore that nothing he says can be trusted as to happen, to leave our money parked in AVL decaying due the things he said he would do, have not transpired this is taking for ever and having money in AVL is like a tooth ache that won't go away.
    It has been red for years and still is red to many awaiting what Vince said he would do but has not.
    If he had of said in the last raise that he wouldn't have a DFS and didn't expect that the long lead items would be ordered and finance was not available then I wouldn't have invested the $15,000 dollars at 1.15 cents a share and taken my money else where.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $315.8K 21.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 7862293 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1739969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.