CBE 10.8% 7.4¢ cobre limited

This is something I've been speculating about on this forum,...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This is something I've been speculating about on this forum, too. According to recent releases, holes NCP30-NCP44 (15 holes) have been drilled but no results released. However, in a recent presentation, it was highlighted on a slide that "47 of 48 holes drilled intersected anomalous copper". We're told by the company that results are expected a few weeks after the commencement of the drill program, supposed to conclude end of April (but appears to have finished now, based on above from Martin).

The only explanation I can come up with is the following: The holes have been drilled and visuals and/or pXRF confirmed "anomalous" copper (noting this can still be very low grade), but the Board has, after being burnt from releasing pXRF previously, decided to only release lab assay results. OR the holes referenced in the presentation have nothing to do with those recently drilled.

Several holes not reported were finished in late 2022 (NCP30-34), so it's hard to believe that no assays have been received back from them yet. I think a reasonable assumption here is that the absence of announcements means they were not deemed significant. But again, which/how many holes does this apply to? We don't know as nothing has been released. While no significant hits in individual drill holes may be deemed insignificant and therefore not required to be reported on, nothing significant from 15 holes would, in aggregate, surely be market sensitive and require a standalone market update.

Again, this is me trying to retrofit and infer an explanation that makes sense. I'd love an actual clarified and transparent position from the company.

If not before, then the quarterly, due next week, will be a good opportunity to do just this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.009(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 7.4¢ $13.45K 172.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14809 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 4988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.009 ( 8.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.5¢ 52349
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.