CYM 0.00% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

serious selling going on, page-17

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Matchbox, that's a good point. So there's been another 1100m of drilling since last results. The ARX chairman was quite upbeat in his hopes of good results ... maybe he knows something already. Also, before Friday's sell-down, there were a couple of good volume trades earlier in the week that could have been insiders. The sell side isn't that aggresive really, and it seems only the overall market slumping forced ARX's share price down last week, hopefully. (For example the current bid at 4 cents looks like a sitting duck - as the next best bid is at 3.5 cents - but no one has been quick to hit it.)

Not much to go on I know. My guess is the the results will be better, but still not bonanza. Notice that on the annoucenment of the last 3 drill results, the market has gapped up, but then sold down. People will now be inured to this behaviour, and trained to sell the rally. But IMO I'd be careful about doing so if we have another gap up. Just my opinion, but it could be the wrong thing to do for once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $240.2K 5.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80799 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.