CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

No GVC... I mailed last week and usually Andrew replies within...

1. 107 Posts.
    No GVC... I mailed last week and usually Andrew replies within hours, not this time, not a word.

Maybe they have found no gold and the whole exploration team have held hands and jumped of a cliff in Indonesia together (taking a large amount of my money down with them)...

Then again last email AC sent me, which had nothing in it that any other shareholder didn't already know, I forwarded the email onto a mate of mine who was looking at getting into ARX..my mate posted the email on a stock forum, and then it appeared on another forum and thats when I saw it and went nuts at my mate... so maybe AC is not to happy with me, and rightly so. So just because I haven't heard anything may not mean much.

Things may move slow with ARX, but if there is a movement, it may well be very sharp... up !!! The results so far haven't been great, but they are far from bad.. thats why we are still around the 0.04 mark and not 0.02 !! ....

Andew C is fantastic to deal with and it is strange not to have heard anything from him... though I'm not going to assume that that means something is up... he maybe on holidays !! lol

I do believe that ARC WILL found loads of gold, either at Treggalek or Bima or the Anglo-American alliance in West Papua or find gold in all three !! .. and thats why this ARC shareholder is still a ARC shareholder... !! May take well into 2011 to do though..

ARC are no EXM or RAU ... these guys at ARC are for real !!

Gold the ARC !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.