SOR 7.50% 3.7¢ strategic elements limited

Good afternoon Mr Pig,There is that Bullish Harami again today-...

1. 1,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Good afternoon Mr Pig,

There is that Bullish Harami again today- the same two candlestick pattern we saw back on 27/07/2021 that was followed shortly thereafter by an uptrend. That micro-uptrend has come back a bit but there was easily enough volume and height in it to trade it if you wanted. It still could be the beginning of a longer term up-trend.

Interestingly, whilst it has come back a bit the SP has stayed higher than where the SP was at when the previous Bullish Harami formed.

Based on today's formation one would be entitled to forecast another uptrend very shortly- in the next couple of trading days most likely. This one might push higher than the first considering the starting point is higher than the first. Again not a certainty but it has served me well over the years. Even if the uptrend is not pervasive it could look like a new tradable pattern forming in this range that bears watching. The main caveat I put on this is that my wife tells me I am right exactly less than half the time- on everything...Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $71 1.912K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 494115 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.