SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

Simply put, what we have seen here for some weeks now is very...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Simply put, what we have seen here for some weeks now is very patient and steady accumulation. @bigpelican has been spot on from a technical perspective so no real need for me to add anything further. Apart from the fact that steady accumulation is frequently viewed as a very early sign that a trend reversal is building. We are not out of the bearish woods just yet, although any close above 32c triggers the first higher swing low pattern since the beginning of the year - which is a big positive in my books. But like I said - no excitement from me until I see a close above 32c with such a move then producing some solid upside follow-through over the following days/weeks. What we are seeing here is basically how fundamentally solid stocks turn a corner - not via releasing announcements that are then sold back into by the end of trading - which is how SOR has frequently behaved in the past. 'No news' steady upside moves is what I like to see as they are generally the precursor to an announcement(s) that is full of substance and not fluff. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.