SOR 8.70% 4.2¢ strategic elements limited

Pity you hadn't dropped the full $6K into it... and taken the...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Pity you hadn't dropped the full $6K into it... and taken the risk on being able to pay the bill later... or pay a bit of interest for a late payment.
    But as you say, "who's to know?". Even @ecneitap admits to being gobsmacked by what happened today. ONE thing is for sure: the 39 cent resistance line has been well-and-truly broken. So I hope your $1000 worth was just a top-up to a more substantial holding, and that you've now got your seat-belt securely fastened.

What I'm now wondering about is whether there will be a further flurry of excitement when the announcement does come - meaning a further take-off in the price - or whether the announcement has already been fully anticipated, resulting in only a minor further rise in price. I'm somewhat more inclined to think the former. In which case (as has been the case in the past) the resultant spike could be followed by an equally sudden but smaller drop, followed by a long, slow recession curve. Hence, a good profit-take opportunity, or opportunity to increase holding with no further input of capital (or a bit of both . But I DON'T think that will happen this time. Either of the possible announcements mentioned by ecneitap are very likely to imply ongoing revenue (at last... after patiently waiting for ten years!), which is likely to at least support present price, at best result in further, slower price rise.

So... what to do? Indeed! What do you do when you're holding a tiger by the tail? One thing's for sure - you don't let go!

A good night's sleep to you all,

Pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $56.81K 1.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 189999 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 61157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.