SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

Happy to stay accountable here on my comments below from last...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Happy to stay accountable here on my comments below from last week. Pretty disappointed price didn't move to the upside off the pattern - either last Friday or yesterday. The timing analysis needed it to do so otherwise the micro pattern would become too top-heavy - which would then turn the short term bias to the downside. Didn't like that dump yesterday. So the positive aspects of the micropattern have now weakened below 33.5c. Happy to give it another session to see if it can close back above 33.5c, yet yesterdays trading wasn't great. Sets the scene for a retest of 31c if it can't stay above 33.5c so watching this number pretty closely. E
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Well, from a TA perspective, I think SOR is on the verge of making a move, potentially today or Monday. Yet it is 50/50 which way the move will go simply because price action is making it difficult to interpret. My bias leans towards this next move being to the upside, and initially by about 8c. On the daily chart we've now had 5 internal swings within this micro consolidation phase. When you get this it generally means price is ready to make a decision - one way or the other. E ."
    Last edited by ecneitap: 04/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.