SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

Yeah, I think so. It sky rocketed to near $1 in January then...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Yeah, I think so. It sky rocketed to near $1 in January then declined to its lower support around 22c, through to July. It had a descent rebound after this to a double touch of 40c in august / September then a drop again to a double bottom recently at .255 and .26.

but this recent testing of the support of .255 and .26 is on fairly low volume. Which I think means that alot of people are expecting news, but the company is being pretty tight lipped about it and no leaks. Alot of people waiting, not selling but also not buying.

I think the price has dropped through manipulation. Everytime it rallies a little, some big sell orders come in and block it from going up. I think here a lot of real buyers at 0.26, but not alot above that. Someone puts a sell order in just above it and probably calculates the risk that someone will take it out ad being low. Therefore we get some smaller true orders going through at .26 and whoever is running it is soaking them up.

But this is just my thoughts. Could see it rally of new leaks of further advancements or contracts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.