SOR 4.26% 4.9¢ strategic elements limited

So just rereading the announcement from 23rd December. Sor has...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    So just rereading the announcement from 23rd December. Sor has completed testing of the asv at the goldfields correction centre. They have incorporated its control systems into honeywells Eneprise buildings integrator software and now are applying for a matched government grant for $750,000. This is with both honeywell and university of WA.

So, putting this all together I would say honeywell is very much invested in getting this out to their wider customer base. The sweetener being that sor is working with the department of defence - defence science and technology group. Possibly as a way to incorporate this total package for critical government infrastructure, such as airports, transport, manufaxturong, energy, defence buildings, corrections, pharmaceuticals, the list is extensive.

The grant is to be announced and delivered early 2022 and with honeywell and UWA backing this, I can't see why it wouldn't get through. Autonomous perimeter security is a really huge area. I could even envisage it trickling down to residential properties in the long term. So exciting to see the market reacting to the potential this project has for sor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $4.296K 90.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.