SOR 1.64% 6.0¢ strategic elements limited

I agree with Mr Pig. CM and the other directors did not steal...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I agree with Mr Pig. CM and the other directors did not steal money from anyone. Look at the release before each CR.. All shareholders had the option to buy in a low prices. Even if you did not hold shares you could buy on OM for roughly the same price.

In 2015 This was the blurb

This comes at an exciting time in the Company’s development, with recent announcements outlining a
    calculated strategy designed to position the Company for future growth. The Company’s special
    registration by the Australian Federal Government means most shareholders pay no tax on capital gains
    when selling their shares.

The Plan also provides a unique opportunity to average down your buy price in the Company. For
    example, a shareholder who bought $2,000 of shares in the IPO could bring their weighted average price
    down from 20 cents to 5.2 cents by purchasing $2,000 worth of shares under this Share Purchase Plan.

What he saying. You may have bought @ 20c at IPO, now average down and if SP goes up sell and you pay no CG and SP went from 3 to 19c. Follow CM advice and you make money.

You tell me any other company that looks after his investors like that.

Other companies issue shares to SI at very low prices. Low and behold not long afterwards good news and mug punters rush in.

In SOR case the SH comes first and foremost. Now loveicreams please stop bellyaching

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $13 218

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2051634 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 14999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.