1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Johnny - since none of the 1pg accounts appear (to me) to tally...

1. 11,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Johnny - since none of the 1pg accounts appear (to me) to tally with the presentations they have been providing etc etc, I doubt you were investing, you were probably speculating blindly. You probably didn't have any idea what you were doing, if you are honest with yourself. But don't worry - I think some "sophisticated" investors pumped in $50m in the recent cap raise, and they appear to have had no idea either. So you aren't alone. Best not to rely on anonymous sources on HC, BTW, when you are making an important decisions, some may be being paid or incentivised to suck you in. And many others are just as blind as you have probably been. I promised I'm not being paid, but there is no particular reason to listen to me either. ;-) There are a lot of good posters on HC as well, but how do you work out which is which?

Good luck with your next speculation or investment. Hope the next one is a worthy enterprise for investment.

BTW - I closed my short at $3.15ish. Planned to re-enter on the next rally. I thought 1pg management would come up with a successful price pumping exercise after their recent longwinded speeches, when they were so ecstatic about the names they collected. Very disappointed in management. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.