1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Seriously ASIC need to look at this!, page-29

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Only because we were here are $5 saying it and you guys fought about it and now it is at $3 and you are still fighting (if you just conceded it is normal market and were objective on here you would never hear a peep from me)...

And every time the motive calls start. I haven't looked at this thread for three months and last time I was here at $5 I was accused of downramping - and it appears you guys are still at it

My motive is plain and simple - threads like this on Hot Copper annoy me - plain and simple. And yes I am coming here saying I told you so to be honest - as these calls that always happen at tops are forgotten in the constant day to day hubris

Why? Because there are ringleaders who blast day after day only accepting the bullish position and if any one questions the stock they are relentless in their defense (personal attacks, questioning motives, posting larger, stronger more detailed points of view) - cause he who posts the longest is always right hey?

And a lot of inexperienced investors get sucked in without looking at both sides

Said my thing - that is it

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.