1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Marty is right and the title of this thread is silly - the...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Marty is right and the title of this thread is silly - the volatility in the share price has more to do with the size of the prized clients they are chasing and the sentiment that where "disruption" is involved it can be "winner take all". No prizes for coming second - but as I have argued previously this is not necessarily the case with Human Resources - the ridiculous cost/lazy old world HR model leaves plenty of room for several big disruptive entrants.

Anyway having followed 1 Page for most of this year - and if I think about where they were in March I don't think it could be seriously debated that they have made huge inroads - yes the actual revenue question can always be validly raised. Without wishing to get too involved in short termism the capital raising at $4.50 surely says a lot more than anything - it was done so easily compared to others that have to offer huge discounts.

Going forward I suspect the flagged acquisition (Dec-Jan?) could be significant - maybe it brings great tech skills or blending with a competitor (winner take all) - to understand the space I often find Matt Barrie of Freelancer (FLN) speaks a lot of sense regarding the need to constantly reinvest in engineers and technology.

In any case I don't think any of us seriously knows whether this stock is worth $1 or $10 but the new Financial operative Maria Olide seems very confident - and she has a lot of credibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.