1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Seriously ASIC need to look at this!, page-51

1. 76 Posts.
    Beach
    I am going to finish our conversation once and for all in saying you are a total and utter fraud
    There is no we and I strongly suspect you are part of the HR industry that is about to find themselves without a job
    I wouldn't say this lightly but I've had 20 years experience in markets
    Why do I say this
    Because you are clueless
    I just told you what a collar is , it's a derivatives transaction of which there is none over 1pg
    Free float is all the stock that is tradeable , so it's the complete opposite of what you said , the founders are escrowed for 2 years
    Point 3 you are now insinuating that the founders shorted the stock on the 28/8, what complete rubbish , a moment of go you said they structured a collar now you are saying they shorted the stock
    Where have I ever said I am baffled by the short interest , yes it's completely transparent and there are approx 1.5m shares short of which I am very confident you are not part of
    You claimed to have made 120 percent on a short which is not possible , that's right beach if it goes to zero you can make 100 percent maximum
    In future if you want to pretend you are from within the finance industry you probably should do a little more research
    Sadly you are simply delusional

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.