1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

WOW. What a day. I guess investors are voting with their wallets...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    WOW.

What a day. I guess investors are voting with their wallets here and taking the cash.

Look guys, cold hard facts time... 1PG is a SaaS company and SaaS companies trade on a multiple (usually between say x5-10) of REVENUES (annual recurring revenues ARR).

With stuff all revenue reported in the last quaterly, 1PG has been blowing smoke up investors you know what. A few on here saw the puff peices for what they were, deals announced "we've just signed Joe Blogs quick tell the market" when there was no DISCLOSURE of what the deal was, pilot, trial 5 years deal for $X million recurring. These are fundamental numbers any INVESTORS should expect to be told in any market sensitive announcement.

You'll notice RFN following a similar pattern of announcement, listed by KTM Capital /Fosters Stockbroking also.

Anyway, 1PG ran way way too hard, touched a half a billion market cap in 12 months from $200k in revenue LOL. When it's all said and done, and the speculators and ST trader have left the building - companies get valued by the same comparable fundamental metrics.
    Last edited by Pandev: 08/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.