seriously ... being nice to muslums is ....

1. 205 Posts.
    being nice to Muslums is not in our best interests. On several levels its a one way door, we give they take ... maybe give what we don't expect back

In a general ways of the world they don't reciprocate the gesture.

Immigration is very lopsided.

as tourists they can enter churches freely, but mosques are restricted to muslums only.

they insist on a particular dress style for themselves in Australia and its mostly OK, and back in their country of origin you would get stonned for our dress style.

free speach while here in Aust where criticism is part of open society, back in theirs, its very restricted for Expats.

us atheists can merrily burn truck loads of bibles but all #### breaks loose if u do you know what. Christians generally wouldn't think of going on a murderous rampage in revenge.

in western society 'thorny' discussions are welcomed, great debates make good TV. Correct me if wrong, can't imagine a televised debate on the koran ever happenning in the Islamic countries. Richard Dawkins would be murdered in his hotel room later that night.

these last few hundred years western & asian technology has improved ours and their lifestyles. Someone can advise me if Muslums have enhanced anybody's except their own.

enough serious questioning by me.. what do you think?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.