WBT 2.68% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Ordinarily I dont respond to this sort of post, but the fact...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Ordinarily I dont respond to this sort of post, but the fact that 15 people have upvoted it and 2 think great analysis makes me want to face palm. I'm guessing all these people thought they would get rich quick, but Coby has been more than clear that it is a long drawn out process in the semi-conductor world. Frustrating, you bet, but there it is.

I read back to your first post, you bought in at $2.70. You could have bailed before now. You've also had every opportunity that the rest of us have had from the many postings on here to watch videos of Coby in action telling us it's a slow path to riches so how you can say not a word from the CEO is beyond me. Do you really need your hand held. If you are so worried about losing your money, get out now and take your small profit and buy back in when things are happening at a faster pace but dont cry that you should have held your nerve and earned more.

Even with a few good announcements in the next 6 months, I dont expect this to really take off until well into 2025.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.060(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $434.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.34 $2.24 $897.3K 390.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6398 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 7323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.