GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

seriously, get a grip...

1. 2,871 Posts.
    Some of you people really need to get a grasp on the English language. Do you understand a simple sentence when you read one?

This is a statement from the announcement today:

"Priority One has responded to a number of minor technical queries from the author of the Report and now awaits the final report to be issued in the normal course of business in the short term"

So lets break this sentence up for you.

- P1 has responded rather than the other way round
    - the author of the report has a number of minor technical queries for P1, not the other way round.
    - the final report will be issued very shortly

So for all you nervous nellies out there interpreting this as P1 not being happy with the valuation figure, I can't see how you get that out of the statement made today. Can you please point out the words that indicate this? Some of you are really trying to find problems where there are none.

In my mind, I see it being played out this way:

- valuation is announced to market in the next 2 weeks
    - valuation will put a value on P1 shares of at least 30 cents each
    - everyone on here will become back slappers and praise angry/bassyabbie/Toono for their wonderful foresight
    - we'll all have a Merry Christmas after all

C'mon peeps, GCN have promised so much to us so
    do you honestly think they will not deliver? Do you honestly think the ASX will let them get away with all this hot air they have been blowing? They will be held accountable whatever the outcome.

Now, read the announcement again. P1 have the valuation. They have it! Get it? It's all unfolding as we speak...I'm not sure what else you wanted GCN to say today.

Great announcement and it goes a long way to confirming what we all believe in. Well most of us anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.