BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Hi allI have been following the NMS threads for quite a while...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hi all

I have been following the NMS threads for quite a while now.

I have never held NMS but, at times, reading some of the posts my blood has boiled at what shareholders have had to endure. Notwithstanding that, some of the posters have shown incredible strength and generosity of spirit which I admire.

In the past I have been significantly burned in 2 scenarios,ie, Pan Pharmaceuticals and Nylex (Austrim), both were lessons well learned - very expensive lessons.

Perhaps the most beneficial lesson was to always look at the calibre of management first - if this is not high quality and of demonstrated integrity it doesn't matter what industry or niche the company is in.

Over time, just this one learning repaid all the money (and much more) that I lost in the above 2 companies.

Yep - I went through all the stages of grief from denial, anger, bargaining through to acceptance. Perhaps I would have liked to have handled it as well as some of you have done.

Re the future - my late father used to say;

"If he takes you once, shame on him, if you allow it to be done twice, shame on you"

Unless something significant has sustainably changed with the management - be careful.

He also use to say - "listen to them with your eyes"

I won't post here again but I hope that all turns out well for you all in every way and I will be DELIGHTED for all of you if the company re-lists successfully and obtains a decent ascent in price.

All the very best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.