BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

seriously have a look at vendor payments secti, page-18

1. 293 Posts.
    I have 72000 shares, some bought up at the 70cent mark. Ouch!! I am going to have a punt but not take up my full entitlement as I don't feel great about 10% of the CR going in naff fees to Brokerage houses that havent even underwritten this, Lange getting paid out after his mismanagement and disgraceful OCT 20 press release to the ASX never indicating things were in meltdown and the alarming fact there are no cash projections or timelines on the contracts in the propspectus. Is the 9 million dollar BHP contract over 1 yr or 10 years. What time remains on the current contracts, where are they supposedly tendering at the moment?. How the hell do I know this CR will at least let the company stop bleeding money till the company turns around. I will attend the shareholders meeting and , and seems to give the banks a huge reward just for waiting four months when they had everything to lose and nothing to gain by foreclosing on the debts put there by lying management. What the hell are two more non executive staff going to bring to the table.
    I must say my CR experieice with Virgin Blue was much more professional and I made from the start with that one. To have the new shares purchased open at 5 cents seems pointless but if no-one goes in the whole lot will surely go down the plug hole instead of probably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.