BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

seriously have a look at vendor payments secti, page-26

1. 1,937 Posts.
    M09, 200 views and no votes says something of the audience, not your comment. I post this not for my own satisfaction but for others.

It is easy to get sucked into the conversations of some, and open, bipartisan discussions are extremely rare (say non-existent) on forums without quickly disintegrating into a personal attack within the first 6 replies.

Have held NMS a few times, and posted a chart on NMW last year when it failed 60 cents, then projected a low of 25 cents. True to form, I played it at 20 cents and didn't like the look of the lack of a rebound when the rest of the market was moving.

Every generation has it's Onetel - which I managed to escape by the skin of my teeth the day before. Likewise with NMS but suffered minimal damage long before today. We've had ABC Learning so far.

ASCI and ASX have been and remain positively toothless and useless in protecting open market participants from such malfeasances and it;s easy to distort the truth enough to claim plausible deniability of the 'unforeseen' - pathetic. But if you don't learn from history, you are bound to repeat it. I don't trust a single CEO/CFO/ or MD.

ISF is another stock whose trend failed very early on to warn enough people to get out. From 70 cents to 7 cents today. Unless you have a broker who is open and upfront with you in discussions, then you need to be better informed yourself.

But the signs where definitely there. A negative of forums, is that they obscure perceptions if you allow it to - even if every opinion is posted with honest intent.

The trend is your always your friend - they will always talk about dining at the Ritz one day, but if their footprints keep leading you to a fast food joint, then who is the ultimate fool?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.