LGL 0.71% $1.41 lynch group holdings limited

its screaming buy when you see the goldprice above $915, short...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    its screaming buy when you see the goldprice above $915, short term trade it when the RSI falls below 20.

until then gold will have to make some ground and if LGL is sitting anywhere under $2.70 then entry is safe. buy it up!!!! coz that was about fair value on mondays trading prices.

At this point in time the waeker gold acts and hovers around 883 with a potential to fall to 846 then LGL will just contiune to fall for the hell of it. it will get punished everyday until the directors attempt to save it with some kind of announcement but i doubt that will do anything much. I'm happy to wait till around the 1.90 - $2 range and get set up for the next 6 months.

this is the stupidity of the market which i highly doubt that traders are selling out at these panicking levels. its bigger than that and hedge funds and insitutions love to play with our positions and exploit long term holders.

I read somewhere that the recent 25% XMJ correction + the recent 15% correction = a total of 45% which is about the amount LGL has lost since march. so if this argument is true which it is then why is it that when LGL was at a yearly 2007 low of 2.74 on august 17th last year and since then the XMJ is up 10% and gold is 30% higher which = 40% combined which means fair value should be 2.74 *1.4 = $3.84.

of course they tell us the other reasons for the fall that the sector is out of favour and others have been smashed too. From a year ago these factors have eaten away the SP. rising oil costs, a rising $AU and the merger of EQI which has diluted the SP by somewhat but 2.30's and going to $2.

Give me a break!!!!
    and brokers are saying buy?

I mean how else are they to earn a living in times like these.

by the way i thought since the $AU has fallen this would benefit the AU stocks but in recent weeks it hasnt been the case and of course the fall of foreign investment pulling thier money out of AUS has put our PM stocks in a oversold condition

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.