LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

seriously though

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think we have been getting a bit side tracked dealing in personalities (I admit to being drawn in as well) instead of talking about the company and where its going (the main game)...it is fun though I admit...but we are becoming no better than the house of representatives ...get a grip people!

Let us get get back to to serious business of celebrating how great this enterprise is turning out to be....I for one am really excited about how thiings are panning out

I have been a total gold bull since discovering economics and finacial markets only very recently ...the first thing I learned was that gold at $980.00 was about to breakout the next thing I learned was QE meant it was going to keep going up.

Since then I have been searching for the ultimate gold stock with maximum leverage to the gold bull.

GRY filled the need for a time but it is gettin a bit big cap wise now for truly expotential growth.

I have looked at many ,many asx listed gold stocks over the last two years and have done countless tedious hours of due dilligence on them all...and made some money and lost some money...but I was still unsatisfied...I still wanted "the stock" and I wanted to get in on it early before it was huge ...when it was still "under the radar"

then I saw the asx announcement about the first results from the IP at Andewa ...by the time I had done some quick research the sp was already moving and I jumped in at about 7 cents from memory....I know I am not supposed to fall in love with a stock but this thing had everything and it was only about a 15 mil MC at that time...

Long story short I am still a FNT tragic and have no regrets ...the more that is revealed about this company the more I like ..

I believe that they will find a more than world class gold deposit at Andewa and if I am right the company will ultimately have a MC in the billions...big call I know but I am being dead straight with you when I say I believe it.

If I am right it will be life changing for me ....If I am wrong no sweat I have lost everything on more than one occasion in my lifetime and know only to well how to deal with that situation..

The thing that I am thinking is how will I deal with being successful (and wealthy) that will be new territory for me (and it will really piss off my ex's....bonus)

I love exploring new territory or should I say... Frontiers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 58895207 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9290169 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.