LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

seriously though, page-2

1. UFX
    1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Knowbs, Thanks for starting a new thread. I totally agree that discussion has gone off the track.

I just want to write up something that will make more sense to lots of people who don't quite understand the last announcement.

As is the case with lots of resource companies, announcements do require some geological knowledge and interpreting the geo bable and pretty coloured pictures can be daunting so there is a lack of discussion. I'm sure that most have noticed that Peter McNeil, his geologists and also a few on the forum have voiced lots of excitement in the Andewa announcements.

If anyone wants to learn what this excitement is about, please print the last announcenment off so you can easily compare the maps.

Starting with page 1. The gold mineralised system is huge. Its larger in surface area than Lihir.

Peak soil assay of 18.9 g/t is huge. Extremely rare.

44% of the area is gold anomolous. Once again any geo would be scratching their melon, thinking no way.

11.3 % is moderately anomolous and 1.1km/2 strongly mineralised on a first pass is a fantastic result.

One area stands above all. In the NE sector the biggest massive red area of red (GOLD) also contains mod to strong copper , molybdenum, arsenic and antimony. Also corresponds to a strong chargability anomoly. What this means is that the most prospective area is a gold copper sulphide. This is what is evident at Lihir.

Page 2. The geophysics chargability showing sulphide mineralisation ( gold/ copper mineralisation in semi massive sulphides) and the resistivity ( Sometimes showing epithermal gold/silver in disseminated suphides ) both show remarkable correspondence to the gold, copper, moly anomolies.
    The 50m below topography on Figures 3,5 and 6 are the important ones. They indicate what the geophysics show just below the soil sampling so any leakages/ dispersions of gold, copper and moly are local.

Numerous gold anomalies are possibly related to chargebility anomolies especially in the large western circular feature. Compare figure 2 which shows only gold in the colour anomalies with the 50m chargebility anomolous zones. Komsen area is in the Western side of the large system.

Peter McNeils comments basically confirm that he thinks the chance is high for not just one deposit or even one type of deposit. he mentions gold / silver mineralisation in epithermal gold type deposits and also gold, copper, molybdenum mineralisation in a copper porphyry deposit.

Significant is also that the area is massive and the soils were gridded at an inverse distance of 150m. Many would know that is still very sparse distancing.

Peter mentions on page 3 that hand trenching and infill soils sampling in the most promising areas is been undertaken now so we don't have to wait very long for more updates.

Page 4 and figure 2. This shows the gold anomolism and nothing else. Significant is a red circular feature on the left and the strong red area directly to its right and the red area further SW. I think they represent 3 separate mineralised systems. I think they are all porphyry gold/ coppers but the one on the left, (large circular feature ) is deeper than the other or otherwise the topography is at a higher altitude. The gold highs are sporadic and relatively few are at the centre. My guess is that it will a circular feature near gold anomolism showing very high antimony, arsenic, mercury, and silver. These are all signiture elements for shallow hydothermal mineralisation ie epithermal. Chances are for very high grade gold and silver. These often are epigenetic which means mineralisation has been relocated and often very concentrated.

The other 2 systems have been partially eroded off so what is visible is a deeper part of the classic mineralised system. On page 5 the chargeability shows both these systems, especially the Northern on has huge gold in the sulphides. Very intersting is page 9 showing high moly in both these systems. molybdenum usually shows up deeper in the mineralised system compared to many other pathfinder elements.

The big question now is what can we expect from the drilling. The soils in tropical areas are usually deep so i hope they get a dozer in there to help with the trenching.

The oxidised ore bodies they are likely to encounter will be substantial. Usually the oxidised zone is slightly to moderately depleted of gold relative to the underlying sulphides. Copper is always depleted in soils, but always shows up as anomolous so there will be a copper enriched layer above the sulphides in a transitional zone. The sulphides can be huge in gold grades in small areas but likely to be low over large areas. Lihir I think had grades of about 5g/t but is operating extremely profitably with grades much less. ALD's Simberi mines are operating at just over 1g/t with cost of less than $800 per ounce. So grades are not nessesarily the key but size is. Porphyry coppers average only about 0.70% copper and I know none over 2%. So once again grades are not the most important factor but size is. With a little luck we may have both with gold/silver and copper. Its also possible to find high grade gold/ silver in the western chargeability zone.

Regarding time frames with lihir as a comparison. 1982 they found mineralised samples at Luice harbour. Drilling the next year and within 2 years they found 3 of the 4 deposits. By 1987 they had found all the major deposits.

so far FNT have ben very aggressive with there approach to Andewa. They took a huge risk as a small company enbarking on an expensive geophysical survey. Its payed off big time. They now have aquired all the areas around Andewa including the very prospective and identical looking neighbouring strato volcano system. This drilling season which starts in May will hopefully see 2-3 drills there. Its a risky business but everything looks as good as it possibly can be.

The big picture if they are successful, is very intense drilling during the next seasons, money raisings, possibly a JV, a JORC, and prefeasability studies. If we get that far I'm sure most here will have a very fat commsec account.

Good luck and do some research.

Ari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.