LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Great posts guys..couldnt agree moreThat is the realisation,...

1. 839 Posts.
    Great posts guys..couldnt agree more

That is the realisation, passion and potential that this stock has got going for it. And i know that was definatly not ramping, its what we all beleive in and with every milestone that slowly but surely is being ticked its all happening before our eyes....

I was also doing a little research today and was checking on Newcrests mines that they are currenty exploring and found that the total size of contained minerals is the key like UFX has said.
    Newcrests Wofi-Golpu mine also in PNG has grades of some .82%g/t to 1.50 g/t not outstanding in regards to getting the initial attention of the market lets say, but if you consider this..
    They have been drilling and recently upgraded their jorc potential from approx 16 mill ounces to 30 mil ounces (that in its self says World class all from grades that dont seem to exciting do they!!).
    The size of this lease is currently approx 500m X 1.5km. Compare this to Andewa (not including the lease next door)and we are easy about 4 YES 4 times bigger in known gold/copper/siver mineralised area then this.
    So i reiterate the above post is not a ramp but just emphasises that the potential of this stock could be an absolute monster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 58895207 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10276996 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.