SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

Bought in a couple of days ago (too late), sold this arvo- due...

1. 6,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Bought in a couple of days ago (too late), sold this arvo- due to my tight stops and uncomfortable with the share trading activity over the last day or so.

Finally did lots of research this morning.

RTG - couldn't find any past history and references on mining construction that people have talked about, would appreciate any feedback here?
    Seem have around 21-31 million from a recent capital raising.
    Their cash burn rate on admin is roughly 4 million for the last quarter & roughly 800k in exploratory. No great projects to speak of?

My reading from several articles was that RTG have in the past facilitated the construction of mines in their infancy and proficiently.

B2Gold, a very successful company listed on NYSE, TSX and Nambia. Who also have a & 7% per cent stake in SRM & 19% stake RTG. B2 have a significant mine established in the Phillipines approx 350 klms south of Manilla.

Will be keeping a keen watch over the coming weeks as the merger unfolds and the new listings.

Looking at the chart, l'll be waiting for a vigourous break of 42 or a significant pull back first.

GL.

cheers,
    mb.

please. dyor just thought l would share some thoughts on my recent intro the company and would enjoy any feed back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.