GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Seriously?, page-24

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Yeah I'm keen to discuss it - but we actually don't yet know enough to discuss it more than superficially. And the sale may in fact be a very positive development for BAR (My wild speculation is that FMR may in fact buy it to aid their plans)

What we know:

1: The mine was on track to produce a lot of gold - see @Destria for their excellent post below:

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/kid...ion-barra.2744660/?get_post=true#.V9HwvZN95E4

2: According to KDR they had more than one party approach them to buy the mine (when someone approaches you and want's to buy something, it's usually not a good idea to sell it)

3: BAR still get royalties.

What we can guess:

1: The people who bought it probably want to mine it.

2: It's a going concern, and because the POG is high they will be incentivised to start straight away.

What we don't know:

1: Who the buyer is.

From the Kidman release:

Kidman Resources Limited (ASX: KDR) (“Kidman” or the “Company”) wishes to advise that in recent weeks it has received approaches from various parties interested in purchasing the Company’s Burbanks gold mine located near Coolgardie in WA. With the completion of the acquisition of the Mt Holland Gold and Lithium Project, and the exploration success at Mt Holland, these approaches have escalated to preliminary sale discussions. The Company initially received informal approaches to purchase Burbanks in July 2016, soon after the completion of the Mt Holland acquisition which lead to a strategic review of Burbanks. There has been consistent feedback from shareholders and investors suggesting the Company focus its attention on progressing the larger scale Mt Holland Gold and Lithium Project. As a result, the Company will now seek to formalise a sale process for Burbanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.