ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi aurionI am aware of the politics in Greenland, I was just...

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645

Hi aurion

I am aware of the politics in Greenland, I was just posting the latest article and making a point to GBB continued negative [psts against GML "more field work"

I have only pointed out Siumut and Jensens passed comments relevant to Kvanefjeld and IA Naaja comments re referendum at the time last year.....The next election is in 2025 unless the government collapses....from my checking

In the meantime GML have been forced into litidation and Arbitration. The Development of a Mining Industry in Greenland has slowed and we have a war in the Ukraine that seriously effects Rare Earth Supply's..

Therefore the sooner that something happens in Greenland to move Kvanefjeld forward the better in my view...

Maybe Siumut are playing smart poltics but I don't see that helping GML who are now in Arbitration.....

Act 20 is the issue and I don't see anybody in the parliament jumping up and down about it..

The Union have raised it and have said they intend to enter the next election....Now Broberg wants a referendum......Uranium

I am sure that behind the senes things could be happening but I am not a fly on the wall....

DId you watch the video I put up on Uranium the otherday

"Compromise and Collaboration "

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $22.57K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099203 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 56103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.