Servtech Global IPO, page-12

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    All good points, I do have some thoughts around them.

Firstly, I'm not sure how linked the pricing model is to the value of the realestate transaction (it seems unlinked to me) as it mentions $700 revenue on a $500K property sale. With other services it also mentions a $700 fee & the value of the realestate transaction doesn't alter the amount of work performed. If that is the case, sales volume is more important than sales price.

If house prices fall then agents will need to save on cost & may potentially look for cheaper solutions.

The prospectus does mention they can scale the platform into other verticals & this is a part of their strategy, they are using realestate as their POC for other verticals IMO. The business's other than the real estate agency are all quite new.

Expand the use of the SaaS Application by industry
    ServTech has also identified multiple vertical opportunities to expand its Internal Audience and External Audience where the implementation of the SaaS Application would assist other businesses in focusing on their core businesses, reducing their overheads and improving efficiency and scalability. These industries may include the financial advisory and insurance, wealth management and legal (intellectual property and corporate law) sectors.
    In order to do this, resources will be committed to ongoing software and services development.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.