SRL 7.32% 57.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

SES Ivanhoe SPAC, page-151

1. 2,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Thank you again for taking part in our first SES Battery World. I can’t believe two weeks have already passed – we’ve been making incredible progress and are very excited for what’s still to come. If you need a refresher, we created the below highlight video to catch you up.

All of the videos from the event are available on our website at https://batteryworld2021.ses.ai/. Here’s a full rundown of everything we covered:

1. Apollo™: We demonstrated the world’s first 100+ Ah Li-Metal cell, a major milestone for the automotive and battery industry.
    2. Go-kart demo: We drove a go-kart using our smaller Hermes™ Li-Metal packs. We have also partnered with Hyundai for a special edition go-kart.
    3. Shanghai Giga: We announced that we started construction on our Shanghai Giga facility, the largest Li-Metal facility in the world.
    4. Beyond Li-ion™ panel: We had a great panel discussion with Bob Galyen, Shirley Meng, Kent Helfrich, Changhwan Kim and Robert Friedland where they shared great insights from academia, and the battery, mining and automotive industries. .

Please stay tuned for more exciting announcements in the future from SES, including:

1. Apollo™: We expect to publish more detailed data on Apollo™ starting second half of next year.
    2. OEM partnership and demo: We expect to announce more exciting partnerships with major carmakers as more of them join our journey. We will also be showcasing more exciting demos using even larger vehicles.
    3. Scale up: We expect to publish more updates on the status of the Shanghai Giga buildout, exciting scale up plans in both Boston and Korea, and other strategic partnerships with suppliers.
    4. More insights and conversations: We will be starting a monthly content series with industry experts who will share their views on the exciting progress and trends in the industry.

Again, thank you so much for your interest and support. We are excited and humbled by the challenges ahead. As I said in my keynote, please continue to follow us and hold us accountable to our plans. Also feel free to send me your questions or comments. I would love to hear from you to see how we can do better.

Thank you

Qichao

A picture containing text, night skyDescription automatically generated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
-0.045(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $54.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 60.0¢ 57.0¢ $3.633K 6.095K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 538 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 1327 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.0¢
  Change
-0.045 ( 2.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.8¢ 59.0¢ 56.8¢ 894
Last updated 12.56pm 06/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.