XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

My 2c on Trump and the election….. I think this event is just...

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    My 2c on Trump and the election…..

I think this event is just like Brexit. The media tried to scare people into staying but the people were tired and wanted change so they voted out. Guess what the UK hasn’t blown up

The whole Trump campaign is the same. All the big media channels tried to paint Trump as crazy, racist, narcissist but it didn’t matter as Trump used that publicity to his advantage. The US people i.e. the poor and middle class white population were tired and wanted change and they came out in large numbers and voted.

Will the world end now that Trump is in? I doubt it, what you’ll see over the next few weeks is all that fear mongering that the main stream media raised against Trump will reverse and start to paint him in a better light

Main stream media’s job is to write headlines that sell. They were getting clicks and views by being negative on Trump. Now that he’s in they will probably write different headlines about him because that’s what will sell

I read cnbc.com daily because I follow the stock markets. Before the election all the headlines were Trump will be bad for the economy. Now that he’s in - first headline last night was how Trump will be good for the economy

Basically a lot of people who were anti Trump have been manipulated by the main stream media. You will probably see the exact same people turned around and into Trump supporters (or at least hate him less) by the same media

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.