ALM 0.00% 0.8¢ alma metals limited

sese project alone is valued at $1/share, page-6

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    BTT,
    latest Qtrly states $10M in cash.
    Should see them thru towards end of 2012 at current burn rate.
    Samsterchan, Im with you - AFR is good value at current price. Tested 40c then 44c which didnt hold. There would be a few people getting out I would imagine after the strong downtrend of the stock over the last year. With the recent upturn, IMHO the selling would have been excacerbated by some longer term holders watching it finally going up only to see the price fall again below 40c. Emotional trading is never good and I believe a lot of the last few days selling was just that. With AFR getting into the thick of things regarding ramp up towards production, they are one of only a handful of companies actually getting the job done. Given time the sp will be a lot higher. Heck they will be producing in about 12 months. Its true they need a lot of infrastructure to move to stage 3 production BUT the governement of BOtswana has clearly stated recently that they intend to start infrastructure to open the country to mineral export. In the long run it looks like AFR will be ready to ramp up production as the GOv builds infrastructure. Perhaps AFR wont have the $10B expense to run a rail line to ports if the Gov commits to funding/building/part-funding some/all of the infrastructure reqd.
    Worth thinking about.
    Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $290 36.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1297443 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5614881 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.