FAR 0.99% 50.0¢ far limited

Set and FARget

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    All,

I have been in FAR for almost 2 years and have accumulated a very large position relatively.

Up until recently, this stock has consumed a lot of my focus and has been on shaky ground, with unproven reserves, little financial reserves and little to no support from institutions. It has relied on the sentiment of Mum's and Dad's and has literally been a roller-coaster and I am sure many would agree.

Going forward, we have a fairly significant cash position, with a number of catalysts as recognized;

1. The pending ANN to market from Cairn around the actual find in FAN-1, I honestly believe that these details are being suppressed due to the Senegalese Government looking to offload another two leases. The fact they are keeping one for themselves to me is telling. Therein, I believe the actual detail will be announced closer to the end of the year.
    I have it on good research that this find will be significantly in excess of what has been suggested to date.

2. SNE-1, whilst this has been derisked, only the drill will tell. We will have detail around end of year I believe.

3. FARMOUT of Kenya L6 - detail to be released mid-Nov.

4. Potential induction to the ASX-200 - this will be considered in early December, with a healthier cash position and a stable market cap there doesn't appear to me to be any reason as to why we couldn't make this - the benefits would be investment by the big super funds.

5. WA FARMOUT. Looking like later this year.

An awesome line up of catalysts and not too FAR away. After being a prolific poster on the FAR thread in part due to seeking knowledge and confidence that I have not risked the Farm so to speak and having studied the thread over the last 2 years, I now have faith that I can step away and await the above in the knowledge that we have been significantly de-risked as we embark on our next chapter.

It has been noted that a lot of the long termer's have also taken a sabbatical - thank you to them and all of you for your informative and supportive posts over the last 2 years, I hope those that are taking a break are enjoying life as normal.

A huge congrats to the FAR team for their expertise in creating a true Cinderella story. For the first time in 2 years, I feel safer than ever investing in FAR, I look forward to opening my Xmas presents or celebrating into the New Year.

Gay and Lesbian Tennis Association.

p.s Whilst we have de-risked, there is still risk but DYOR. I am changing my sentiment to hold, as I couldn't possibly buy anymore than I have.

p.p.s To anyone that hasn't watched it, I reccomend seeing Big Men - I think you will find some of the challenges we are working through are 'normal' for a spec O&G company.

Out for now. Aqua.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $44.81K 89.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65910 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 118070 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.