IMM 3.45% 30.0¢ immutep limited

Not one post here for quite a while. Seems a lot of shareholders...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Not one post here for quite a while. Seems a lot of shareholders are pretty fickle and actually expect a stock to take off every day. They have a lot to learn. There are a lot of smart people in the market and their aim is to buy as cheaply as possible.

Yesterday there were some big blocks bought as some are obviously getting set in this stock. Its a good strategy to then sit back to take some of the buying pressure off and can result in a bit of a retrace. Then the buying may start again. Anyway seems some here dont appear to have much experience with market machinations given the comments that are made.

On the speeding ticket any reputable company will respond with the truth and usually that truth is that there is no material information that has not been announced to the market. I am glad that Prima Biomed has responded like a reputable company. Those that gild the lily for short term sp benefit are the companies I like to stay away.

Most speeding tickets in themselves usually result in a break in momentum and that has stalled things slightly today imo.

The company has made clear its position in its excellent recent newsletter. The milestones for this year are all there to see. There are no secrets. The buying is likely to be from people getting setting for Nasdaq listing or in anticipation of news to come based on the announcements of the company and the schedule set out in the newsletter.

I realise the market has a range of dynamics and the motivations and actions are many and varied. I just accept that to be the case instead of trying to find blame for any movement in the market. People are entitled to do as they please.

For myself I am happy the way the market has gone for Prima this week. There has been good interest in the stock and thats a trend I like. Nasdaq may be beneficial to the stock on listing but it is difficult to quantify the degree. We can only speculate. Most posters here have acknowledged the promise that Prima appears to have both in the short,medium and longer term so am surprised when the enthusiasm drops off because of a very small hiccup in the sp following a speeding ticket.

Anyway given that the posting had appeared to stall as well, following the speeding ticket, I thought I would at least try and break that trend lol.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $417.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $280.1K 942.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 158839 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 86422 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.