CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

3500 Unfortunately, many comment on HC without doing any due...

1. 1,137 Posts.

Unfortunately, many comment on HC without doing any due research.

The Swick's holding was not done to have a major say in the company. It was done to save the company IMO. Randal's investment to bolster the company was a life saver and a forward mover for CGM.

All I've seen in the majority of juniors is IPO's and SPP's and we could all name dozen'z right now, that just pour shareholders money into the directors pockets with massive drawings and options for very minimal effort.

Many of the IPO share allocations to directors are just unwarranted. Especially when at 20 or 50c SP they only hold a piddly little office in WA in a building shared with many other juniors, some that have tenaments who knows where and others that haven't even put a drill in the ground.

CGM is supported with directors money even more so than any shareholders. I've not seen the likes before and our directors have a lot to lose if things go wrong unlike most other juniors that have CEO's that have opened and failed many public companies.

I have great faith in our team.

I have a substantial holding and I say put your money where your mouth is and our management have done just that. We have companies on the ASX trading above 20c and below a dollar that have just about zero IMO but CGM has drilling contracts, gold in production, great tenaments, bonanza grade finds already in hand with great management and a great market CAP.

We are cashed up and moving forward with a track record already showing great profits from our drilling and gold sales with a proven exploration record.

Gold is doing just fine currently at US$1781.40

GL all holders

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.