APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

set to double

1. 57 Posts.
    Just about all stocks are undervalued especially some of the specys.

If we had a more stable market (lets say like 9 months ago)
    on the news APG has been putting out the SP would be around the 15c mark by now and will be going much further north.

With technologies like the DRI for the steel and iron ore industry,(which someone quoted saying BHP spent billions trying to develop and couldnt),the fluid bed roasters and acid regeneration for zinc and mineral sands industries, as well as making the purest synthetic rutile in the world for the pigment industries APG have the cat in the bag!

Out of all those technologies and application the opportunities are only limited by imagination.

APG has so much more to come and plenty of announcements in the near future.

IMO these are definates before Christmas.

Announcement re a transaction with BHP for BFS and a larger plant.

Announcement re income producing

Announcement re Multi Serve

And these are maybe's

APG said that a number of groups were interested and a number means that is more than BHP and Multi serve, so I would expect to hear something re others groups.

Mike Smith has indicated Gold is moving along well so I would think we will have news re gold.

All in all with all the technologies working I think the price of 20c experienced a year ago will be achieved quite easily as soon as the market gets its confidence back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.