IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

set to fly?, page-29

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I think management of these guys are fine. Yes they get a big player involved in their company. The last buy in was at over DOUBLE the current SP. ATM trading is on rediculously low volumes. AND buying numbers has increased, all be it at sub .15, somebody out there is aware this looks to be at bargain basement levels.

Yes its a speccie explorer, yes it is cashflow negative... But with a multi-national zinc producer buying in at 35cps, and an independant valuation of 47cps, there is no worry yet.

Most companies of this size perform terrible cap raisings with SI's at 15% less than current SP, who instantly dump the stock. IBG negotiated a cap raising at a 40% premium, to a company devoted to making this work.

Nystar already have signed contracts to obtain the zinc mined, and have this project is listed on the nystar website as their only current 'project' along with 3 'mines' and 4 'smelters' so they are already including this in future plans.

Anyone who wants to correct me if im wrong go for it... But the way I see it, is you have all the potential upside of a small cap... With the safety of investing in a bigger cap due to nystar backing.

Only thing that can worry me is if nystar announce they are selling out.

I know there are a couple of people on this forum who are extremely bullish about IBG, would love to hear their view on the current SP.

To disclose, I bought in again at .155 yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.231M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 27980542 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2876546 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.