GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

NCM and GDN have a JV on the Mertondale leases where NCM earn...

1. 107 Posts.
    NCM and GDN have a JV on the Mertondale leases where NCM earn 80% through expenditure.
    They were following up drilling around the intersection of 18m @3.07 and started early sept.
    Rumours in that area are that they have struck an intersection which they are now following up. I cannot confirm intersection but I think the market will react to the ann. The word also is that NCM are now in a race to tie up the adjacent ground. I think this is true because NCM have approached individuals in the area.
    There are also other nearologists which will see great benifits as well.
    I also believe that with the sale of the nickel laterites to HRR they will benifit from the nickel rise as well.
    GDN have not being travelling well, cash wise, so the value of the company is low, hece the low share price but the shares were near 60c in 2000/2001 and there has not being great changes to their holdings, so one could deduce that that intrinsic value is still dormant.
    They also have pods of copper zinc gossanous resources, but not much money, so they are a takeover bid as well IMHO.
    I hold but urge all to do their own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.