WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

You may have already read this, posted it on SS:Just found this...

1. 363 Posts.
    You may have already read this, posted it on SS:

Just found this on yet another message board (NZ based), probably already know it ... dated 02/12/2004.

cheers

I emailed the director last week ...Jeff Edwards

Thankyou Jeff…

I do have one question.

Why did one of your major shareholders Ascent Capital PTY sell off 25,000,000 shares yesterday??????????

This is not considered a good indication when a major shareholder reduces their voting power from 23% to 9% in a company…..yesterdays trading looked very much like a pump and dump situation or a manipulation of the share price…tell me this is not the case.

I would appreciate your immediate response….

"HIS RESPONSE"
    Good morning Sir,

Ascent Capital is the company that reconstructed OBJ following the demise of Objectif Communications. That is the business of Ascent and an OBJ is their 12th such reconstruction.

The Ascent Capital Directors came to me yesterday and we discussed the market perception of Ascent’s continued position as a substantial shareholder. Our feelings were that the market was waiting from Ascent to go, as that is what they do, and until that happened, there would always be some resistance or at least reluctance to take the stock to the next level. We felt that it would be best for shareholders if there was a very visible change from the old guard to the new, and that is why Ascent took an early exit.

Finally, the current interest in the stock appears to be in response to the solid and genuine announcements we have recently made . I hope to be able to maintain this level of announcement and to provide shareholders with ongoing good news in the coming months.

I hope this goes some way to addressing your concerns.

Regards

Jeff Edwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.