Rocket,Whilst I agree with your sentiments 100 percent, I can't...

1. 435 Posts.
    Rocket,

Whilst I agree with your sentiments 100 percent, I can't help but query your charting. To me it seems like it has broken 1.3 not 1.5 (presumably a typo) but to me the real move ahead is when it breaks 1.6 cents.

If you pull up a weekly or monthly chart of MCL using a semi-log price scale, going back to at least the year 2000, you will see the best head and shoulders pattern you could hope for. The neck-line is 1.6 cents. Once it goes past that level, all the people who have been ignoring the stock for the last four or five years will be scrambling for shares.

I would not be surprised if the signing of contracts in the next few weeks (as indicated in the report put out a few days ago) will cause that move.

It would sure help if the directors put out their positive announcements during trading hours, instead of late in the evening when everyone is having dinner.

That aside, there will still be very few hot-copperites who take any notice of the stock or your post or my post, at this stage. It simply isn't on their radar.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.