set up

1. 5,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    try again at 50% image size, hope i've hidden all exposure this time Rangi

anyone else willing to put up screenshots of what they stare at all day to source trades or share ideas on set ups?

this is a screen shot of what i look at each day to source and execute trades using 4 monitors (3 at the bottom and software screen above centre)

1st screen - fpmarkets iress for dma CFDs, keeping an eye on holdings in other accounts via watchlists plus a newsletter watchlist, basic charting, 3 depth screens plus running balance/stock held via portfolio

mostly used for small trades, the odd leveraged trade plus shorting ability

2nd screen - main trading account Amscot for share trading, viewing permanent watchlists mainly midcaps and ex value stocks that i know quite well (also have value watchlist and options watchlist available), trading from portfolio plus 2 more depth screens and announcements

3rd screen - hottcopper plus igmarkets dma CFDs plus indexes and fx, used for the odd leveraged trade, occasional index trades, access to better charting and keeping an eye index movements, also a back up for alternative shorting stock

4th screen - Spark software, watching premarket and intraday movement, largest moves up and down, highest volume, short term movement plus RSS news feeds locally and overseas

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.