ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

setting sales goal, page-10

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    This has made me rethink the sales potential for Pericoach and whether or not it is worth the risk of buying into.
    I spoke to my wife and her sister (both nurses with 30+ years experience each) about pelvic floor exercise and if they had heard of Pericoach. Neither had heard of Pericoach but both said they knew of other devices (and had instructed clients on their use) that were used in hospitals and clinics that did a similar thing but without the ability to send data to smartphones and then onto the urologist via PeriCloud. They could not see the need however to spend $300 on a product that did what they could do for free (and could not see most women forking out that amount of money). They felt that most young pregnant women are taught about pelvic floor exercise during pregnancy to help with urinary stress incontinence after birth anyway and may have probably used those other devices they knew of for free at the incontinence clinics. They themselves have never used these devices (both had four children) and got by with just doing the exercises (and yes they did have incontinence issues). They even said they did their exercises while hanging out the washing! They felt that only women who have developed severe stress incontinence problems due to trauma or giving birth to large babies might seek a urologist for guidance (and or surgery if required) and perhaps then use a monitoring device like the Pericoach. I have three daughters with seven children between them and none have used these devices but do the exercises. Just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.