ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

setting sales goal, page-19

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi tanon,

If we were still living in the eighties this point may still be relevant today, however we're not so I think it may be redundant.

During a keynote speech at an Australian Manufacturers Conference last year I think it was Mr Terry Davis who said it best when discussing the current competition stakes among global brand leaders, stating, “I think you are OK if you are No. 1 in the market, and you might be OK if you are No. 2, but if you are No. 3, find an investment bank to sell your business.”

Times are changing at a rapid pace, and in terms of the global innovation index among OECD countries don't be too quick to dismiss the fact that Australia continues spiraling towards rock bottom, and this is no coincidence.

How much interest have global corporations shown towards Analytica's technology offerings? This is probably the best indicator for how well one may expect product sales to perform in the real world. As one example, Isonea (ASX:ISN) still appears to be completely puzzled by such simple reasoning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.