MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

setting the record straight, page-11

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi 4Seasons,

"What I do understand is what Knunfoti noted " its the FDA which decides if you go to market and its the big Pharmas that open their wallet and put 1.7 bil on the table"

That all sounds ok in theory, however post-hoc analysis, or what's otherwise refered to as, data dredging is not going to get you FDA approval, and as for the $1.7b "on the table", don't count your chickens...

I think Andy makes some very valid points, and imo so have the Macqaurie analysts. Whether the Macquarie guys have a 2nd agenda at play or not, it's difficult to assess because whilst that wouldn't really surprise many, the red flags raised appear to be quite legitimate. Imo

Like Andy, I also found Sinatra's rebuttal failed
    miserably in "setting the record straight" and unless I missed it he didn't address the comment in regards to "US based peers at a similar stage of development are valued at a fraction of this level" yet he maintains a 12-month price target of $13.15.

A MktCap of almost $4 billion dollars... In your honest opinion, do you really believe the guy is being serious?

Osiris Therapeutics with a MktCap of only $350m have a number of clinical trials underway evaluating MSC's. PhaseIII clinical trials for Steroid-Refractory Acute GvHD and Newly Diagnosed Acute GvHD have both been completed, and another PhaseIII study for Crohn's disease is currently recruiting.

They have also progressed with PhaseII trials for the repair of heart tissue after heart attack, T1DM and COPD, and are also evaluating another formulation of mesenchymal stem cells for arthritis.

Here's the company's development pipeline. Prochymal is the only stem cell therapeutic currently designated by FDA as both an Orphan Drug and Fast Track product.

Apologies if this comes across as down ramping - I do only wish a successful outcome for this company and of course sp appreciation for all stakeholders, however the mktcap really has me stumped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.