BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Pacer69- i wouldn't worry about what people say here, Iwheeler...

1. 829 Posts.
    Pacer69- i wouldn't worry about what people say here, Iwheeler has made good points and he still holds, even if he is sticking the boot in. NMS is constantly moving forward, but into unchartered territory, and they havent made good decisions previously, but i'm sure they'll get it right. I doubt the share price is affected much by us here.

The date of closure to take up the SPP is 25july, also a quarterly report is due out by the end of the month. My guess is that more detail on prospects and recent income will be announced intime, via a quarterly report, so we get in and participate in the SPP by this date. If that doesnt happen i'd be blown away! They have info re income-Tassie, Port Kembla, Ongoing Navy projects, Gladstone and wasn't there something else? Anyway if they really want some dosh, they'd get that quarterly report out by around 18july to give us time to take up 33cent shares, whilst the shareprice is 50% better aprox. after jumping due to their great news??

They have great technology, they must have some good business brains now that the young guns are gone and experienced industry people are onboard, albeit for heaps more. But you get what you pay for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.